COVID 19 UPDATE
Due to the border closure between Victoria & NSW, workshops in Victoria have been postponed until further notice.
Albury workshops will still be going ahead at this stage, adhering to social distancing, record keeping and cleaning recommendations.
If your are interested in the Berwick or Kyabram workshops please still register your interest below and we'll let you know when we resume there.
Please note any bookings made in the present climate are covid friendly,
if we need to cancel, or you need to cancel, then refunds or credits are available.